• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COACH BUZZ'S SALARY (OOPS)

Yes, but they understand that the most sure fire way to get to the top of the conference is by hiring a proven coach with an indisputable resume. This is opposed to rolling the dice on a retread ([Redacted], Gottfried, and, to a lesser extent, Gregory).

Wellman was very clear in statements immediately after Jeff's hire that Wake would not pay any of the buyout.

Totally off topic but is MysteryMen NorthGArep from the other boards? I've been wondering that for a while.

I have no doubt that Roy is making K money.

Whatever Bzz's buyout is, I would take the position that we don't owe it. Fire his ass, don't pay it to him, and let him sue to get it. I imagine that regardless of the stated buyout, there is a clause that voids it for conduct by Bzz that amounts to a felony, moral turpitude, conduct detrimental to the school, etc. Use this board as example 1A to make this shitshow fit in to one of those catchalls unless he can prove otherwise. Would he really want his record debated in court?

plenty of quotes from ron ron last year saying how great bzz was doing. he'd get that money eventually. but, as someone said above, you get what you pay for. wake should be happy to pay bzz a ton of cash for doing nothing but leaving. now.

Greenberg makes a lot more than he has achieved to date. (hasn't done anything major)

He's done more than ole ricky stokes did during his tenure...being above .500 was a marked improvement; especially considering most of that time was in the A-10

Back