• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Claw with the ice bucket challenge

I'm over the whole ice bucket thing. Its great that its raising awareness for ALS but its gotten to the point where you can't turn around without seeing an ice bucket challenge.

I hope that most of these people doing the challenge are also donating money, I think the challenge is the ice bucket or donate $100. If the people aren't donating in addition to the ice bucket then I don't see how its helping the ALS foundation too much by having alot of people dump cold water on their head.

I hope that most of these people doing the challenge are also donating money, I think the challenge is the ice bucket or donate $100. If the people aren't donating in addition to the ice bucket then I don't see how its helping the ALS foundation too much by having alot of people dump cold water on their head.

http://www.alsa.org/news/media/press-releases/ice-bucket-challenge-inspires.html

$13.3 million from July 29 through August 17, as compared to $1.7 million during the same time period last year.

Damn. Kliff is such a stud.

Damn. Kliff is such a stud.

Why? Because he was wearing a Beyonce t-shirt and had a little bit of ice thrown against his chest? That was some weak ass shit. He probably told them not to get his hair wet.

This is not about ALS research. This is all about confining the rampant circle jerking going on all over 'Merica to only the gays.

Why? Because he was wearing a Beyonce t-shirt and had a little bit of ice thrown against his chest? That was some weak ass shit. He probably told them not to get his hair wet.

If I was a prospective college football player I don't think I'd care he didn't get very wet. I'd just want to play for a guy who wore the Beyoncé shirt and brought out a fire hose for the ALS challenge

That was a weak bucket on the coach, but definitely jealous of that whole production. Well done.

Back