• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Grobe, please introduce yourself to Michael Campanaro

Bones McKinney

Reaction score
He is a senior, your go to guy, and should be getting his hands on the football 20 times or more a game.

That is all.

After a horrific game by our offense, the man had 86 yards receiving still, accumulated close to 100... That's gotta tell you something

I love Michael Campanaro, but if I see us run him on a jet sweep on 4th and 1 near the goal line again, I'm done with Wake football for the year. Great effort running for his life to get the first down, but that was a pathetic call that just throws up a white against running the ball.

I thought I saw Lobo say before the season started that Camp should touch it at least every third play.

I thought I saw Lobo say before the season started that Camp should touch it at least every third play.

Well, that may well be true. It depends on what Lobo meant by "it." Apparently he meant something other than the football.

Once a possession isn't enough in my opinion.

Well, seeing how we never seem to have gotten a tight end involved in our offense, which is an easy pass to make or make some kind of a swing pass or screen pass to a running back, I would make sure Michael Campanaro touches the football 20 times a game. Get him in the open field after the catch.

Back