• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coaches Luncheon?

Deac1966

A.W. Hamilton
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a luncheon with Coach Grobe is scheduled?
What would be appropriate questions to ask him? And will they be asked?

We do know that chicken will be eaten and "football" will be talked

There is a luncheon this Thursday.

Ask about the punt with 5 to play and maybe get in a dig about the Clemson punt last year too. Were we trying to just keep the loss closer?

I don't think I've ever seen a punt be the last play from scrimmage for a team that lost by two scores. Just think about how strange that is.

Grobe thought he would have enough time to get the ball back, score, get the ball back, and score again and couldn't even get the ball back not even from a BC score.

Last edited:
Ha wording the question like that where you outline his thought process would be much funnier.

Ask him "What does your team do well, offensively?" There will be a moment of silence that will seem like an hour, then 20 seconds of coach speak.

Take it further and ask "what has your offense done well at all over the last 10 years?"

Just got an update from Deacon Club that lunch Thursday will be drive thru in front of Bridger, A memo from Grobe discussing the game will be in the bag with lunch.

Just got an update from Deacon Club that lunch Thursday will be drive thru in front of Bridger, A memo from Grobe discussing the game will be in the bag with lunch.

This may be your funniest post ever.

Take it further and ask "what has your offense done well at all over the last 10 years?"

Ten years is a long time. I would be happy with an honest answer on just the last 5 years.

Wake Forest fans eating a sack lunch. Perfect!

No it'll be some reserved group of retired accountants and dentists asking, we hear such negative stuff being said, what can we do to make your jobs easier?

Is 55 yards on 39 attempts what you had in mind for the ACC opener when you closed practices and scrimmages to protect our top secret offense?

Back