• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Codi Codi Miller-McIntyre Now a Top 100 ranked recruit

Yeah. Of course, that's what they say 'bout you and me, too, myDeaconmyhand. My current rankings don't amount to much, I am afraid. I assume, from your posting, that yours do.

Hey, there's no animosity here. I just want to get the best recruits possible. I would be really happy if all of our current commits were much better than what they are ranked; I just need more convincing than a sunshine post from RJKarl or NCScout (or whomever teh current board "scout" is.)

Last edited:
My friend is pretty good friends with Codi. He and Codi went and rung a couple doorbells late one night and then would scatter. My friend got caught. Codi got away in large part because he was able to hide in the night due to his dark complexion. It was funny when he told the story

My friend is pretty good friends with Codi. He and Codi went and rung a couple doorbells late one night and then would scatter. My friend got caught. Codi got away in large part because he was able to hide in the night due to his dark complexion. It was funny when he told the story

O my

Thug U

Any BB guns involved?

If this is part of the new culture I want NO SUCH PART!!111

Full disclosure even though I know y'all are kidding, caught by one of the people whose bell was rung, not an annoyed cop or anything. So he just managed to escape an angry yelling neighbor

Not on par with the buffet table, imho - although I guess that wasn't really a recruit story.

The main thing I think most folks are interested in seeing is that CMM ends up ranked above Tyler Lewis.

Lewis reaffirms his commitment to NCSU and Gottfried.

"I'm really looking forward to playing for Coach Gottfried because he reached out to me last week over the phone," Forsyth Country Day (NC) point guard Tyler Lewis told 620 The Buzz on Tuesday. "I really liked him a lot and I'm starting to like all the assistant coaches he's bringing in."

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/ncsu/story/9425371/

Back