• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coffee or Tea?

Coffee of Tea?

• Total voters
Coffee is a necessity for me if I'm going to be remotely functional Monday-Friday.

Typically only drink Tea when I'm sick/sore throat.

The only "coffee" I drink is caramel frappucino when the team makes a Starbucks run and I get something free. Chai tea, iced tea, and earl grey.

I voted both.

Coffee in the morning, tea after lunch.

same.
I love my morning coffee ritual, but I only have the one cup (12-16oz "cup").
After lunch/after dinner I love tea - black, green, and herbal.

The only time I drink coffee is with dessert after a nice meal. I drink tea all the time, both iced and hot.

Good hot English Breakfast tea in the a.m. - either PG Tips, Ahmad English #1 or Barry's Irish. Don't like the taste of coffee and despise sweet tea. While I learned in college to appreciate greatly that you don't eat BBQ without slaw (something I had never seen or heard of before Wake), I never cultivated a taste for sweet tea.

that’s because what passes for sweet tea in VA tastes like urine

If I lived a quiet, peaceful life, I might drink tea. However, I have two toddlers and work in a large law firm, so, coffee.

I prolly drink 10 cups of hot green tea a day. Real ghetto with it, just leave the bag in the cup for 3-4 hours. Coffee gives me the shits, and coming off it hurts.

I go on and off caffeine, for various reasons. Since I have to caffeinate to survive these days, coffee is my drug of choice. When I’m off the sauce, herbal tea is my friend.

Back