• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

PAGING BYM

PAGING BYM

how sure are you on redwing?

As sure as I can be.

I was told that my recruitment of RW to the civs was successful and he could no longer be recruited by mafia.

do we take the bird in the hand with d14 and see what shakes out?

do we take the bird in the hand with d14 and see what shakes out?

I'm usually a strong proponent of not giving people what they ask for in this game. So, I'm leaning SD3.

I'm Chinese, as I noted in the chats. I was trying to make up some fun spy shit there but then Tejas kept mucking everything up with his Willy Wonka shtick and i realized that everyone was basically in there, so I dropped it.

giphy.gif

Yeah honestly I can see indy hunter being useful to both mafia and civs so im good with it now

I'm Chinese, as I noted in the chats. I was trying to make up some fun spy shit there but then Tejas kept mucking everything up with his Willy Wonka shtick and i realized that everyone was basically in there, so I dropped it.

wait what? moscow chat? or another chat?

Yeah, in Moscow chat.

Mr. Li (RW) said that he was Chinese intelligence and he had info for sale. Nobody bit.

I'm guessing that's RW getting into character?

what if duff was never in a chat and neither is the other mafia, and they had to recruit people that were in the chats to know what was going on?

and basically the only person living who wasnt in a chat is GAT. the symmetry works

Vote Count: as of 853

d14 - 3 (manning, redwing, GM)

YTV - all others
Majo is 5

what if duff was never in a chat and neither is the other mafia, and they had to recruit people that were in the chats to know what was going on?

and basically the only person living who wasnt in a chat is GAT. the symmetry works

incorrect. i am in the moscow chat and have been saying this for days.

BYM is John Galt and I know this because he managed to fuck up his entry one day and showed up as BYM instead of John Galt.

Back