• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

From Brit Chat:

Harry Hart: i can still plant fingerprints at a crime scene and incriminate somebody else. which would have been fun as mafia.

you utter fucking twat

that was an attempted trap for GAT or any other moscow only posters

No but actually think about this for a bit. You guys think that there are multiple civ recruiters for like 5 recruitables? No

Tell us why you asked to be killed and claimed an indy role that you are obviously not.

i mean you're definitely dying here.

No but actually think about this for a bit. You guys think that there are multiple civ recruiters for like 5 recruitables? No

1) Why did you post you were the indy yesterday?

2) I'm a british civ recruiter and manning getting killed proves that I recruited manning to civs. Bym has recruited redwing and dv7. It is possible that Bym is a maf actor recruiting guys and they are just saying they are civs.

oh this should be good considering your math is wrong, but, by all means....

go on?

Tell us why you asked to be killed and claimed an indy role that you are obviously not.

i mean you're definitely dying here.

The best way to not get something is to ask for it? I mean yeah I'd get it if I die here but I'm fairly confident the other mafia is larger than me. Bym's been cooking

You already admitted you were dirty, and I thought you wanted us to vote you out. Why are you fighting here?

Bym is not recruitable btw. Idk what that tells us, but i figured i would test it out. There's nobody worthwhile left to recruit

GAT, SD3, BYM all unrecruitable

I tried GAT. Same thing.

2. Bym - claimed Sov civ recruiter
3. Redwing - recruited by BYM
5. SD3 - claimed Brit Pol
7. D14 - lied his ass off
13. dv7 - claimed recruited by BYM
18. GAT - soviet farmer
19. Rommy - claimed Brit civ recruiter and all but confirmed unless the death posts are bastard

So i think its pretty clear that i have to be the soviet farmer. Only way i could not be would be D14 lying for some reason or someone wiping JTP as the farmer.

Rommy is now the most cleared along with me.

D14 is the dirtiest.

SD3 could be dirty if he wiped JTPeePee as the Brit pol.

BYM/dv7/RW all tied together.

So i guess the mafs are either a) D14 and SD3 or b) D14 and BYM/dv7/RW

Duff, head soviet spook - ROLE REDACTED

So under the theory that each mafia started with 1 player who could recruit, Duff was recruiting for the soviets.

I am the civ recruiter for the British.

Bym would have to be the British mafia recruiter, having lied about being soviet, yet he isn't in the British chat. Also - the game would be asymmetrical in that the real soviet civ recruiter would be someone else besides bym? It's just so unlikely

2. Bym - claimed Sov civ recruiter
3. Redwing - recruited by BYM
5. SD3 - claimed Brit Pol
7. D14 - lied his ass off
13. dv7 - claimed recruited by BYM
18. GAT - soviet farmer
19. Rommy - claimed Brit civ recruiter and all but confirmed unless the death posts are bastard

So i think its pretty clear that i have to be the soviet farmer. Only way i could not be would be D14 lying for some reason or someone wiping JTP as the farmer.

Rommy is now the most cleared along with me.

D14 is the dirtiest.

SD3 could be dirty if he wiped JTPeePee as the Brit pol.

BYM/dv7/RW all tied together.

So i guess the mafs are either a) D14 and SD3 or b) D14 and BYM/dv7/RW

I swear to fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster that I will vote for you non-stop if you say this shit one more fucking time.

79384cf187c0ea140e83ed87cb62aeb0.jpg

So under the theory that each mafia started with 1 player who could recruit, Duff was recruiting for the soviets.

Bym would have to be the British mafia recruiter, having lied about being soviet, yet he isn't in the British chat. Also - the game would be asymmetrical in that the real soviet civ recruiter would be someone else besides bym? It's just so unlikely

Maf captain in both chats? Bym only went to one doesnt mean he doesnt have both

I swear to fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster that I will vote for you non-stop if you say this shit one more fucking time.

79384cf187c0ea140e83ed87cb62aeb0.jpg

LOL. We know there is a soviet farmer. no one else has claimed the soviet farmer but me. i mean c'mon now.

I gamed out a possibility for you being the British mafia recruiter, but that's out the window with manning's death.

Back