• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cold War Spy Mafia Game Thread: GAME OVER CIVS WIN

Im not dragging the game down any rabbit hole. just collecting info for the end game. again, chill the fuck out.

You’re the one who is amped up, I told you where to find the info and you got angry.

From what we've seen, there's symmetry. Both sides have a farmer, factory worker, new agent, politician, civ recruiter, and mafia. It doesn't make sense for there to be one very powerful town/anti-town cop. And it definitely doesn't makes sense for there to be a British cop and Soviet cop based on what we know.

GM is either the British mafia boss or one of the Indys. You all put her on the ropes and she came up with BS.

ONE last chance here

Claim or I'll put the 8th vote on you. I want to believe you, but your posts aren't giving me a lot of faith in you being town-aligned.

Vote count:

ph - 6 (goalie, d14, bym, mako, redwing, gat)
goalie - 5 (sd3, ph, jtp, rommy, manning)

YTV - dv7, ryala*

*will be AA'd if no vote

I'm a British civ. Not recruitable. Here's the last thing posted in the London Cafe:

Romanov: Fuck your widgets

thank you

but I think the British maf boss and both indy's would be in the London cafe as well. if you posted something from moscow instead, I'd believe you more.

I'm a British civ. Not recruitable. Here's the last thing posted in the London Cafe:

Romanov: Fuck your widgets

i mean we haven't seen an unrecruitable vanilla civ yet on either side. seems unlikely.

Ph being British doesn’t help. Would be a lot easier to kill GM here if he was Russian.

Still like the YOLO play of offing GM though

goaliemom hadn't posted in > 30 mins and then when she gets brought within 1 vote of the lead, she posts. that's not really cop behavior

However, this is a good point.

Was clearly monitoring the thread.

We might have two baddies up here. 1 indy and 1 cult leader

goaliemom hadn't posted in > 30 mins and then when she gets brought within 1 vote of the lead, she posts. that's not really cop behavior

goaliemom was working and came back to see if ph had claimed and saw his gross claim.

Since I probably die tonight, RW should be the focus next round and then SD3.

Back