• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Thread - Week 4

Well yeah. Started the play with the football on several of them.

Yeah, so what you're seeing is the superior football team exerting its will on a less skilled, less physical, and less experienced opponent. Any play has the potential of being a "key play" if the right person makes a key mistake. WVU players have made mistakes and LSU has capitalized.

When can we ban Kanhoji...just wasting time until then.

1. Not a Wake fan
2. Trolls everybody
3. Has cursed out several posters in his posts.

Yeah, so what you're seeing is the superior football team exerting its will on a less skilled, less physical, and less experienced opponent. Any play has the potential of being a "key play" if the right person makes a key mistake. WVU players have made mistakes and LSU has capitalized.

Not sure what game you're watching, but I saw WVU assert plenty of its will on a play by play basis as well in the first half. They've thrown for more than 200 yards, LSU's had several players go off injured, so I don't know about less physical. Less experienced, less talented certainly, especially in certain spots.

Unfortunately, now WVU's gotta take chances and this is probably going to end up looking bad.

Nah, it's just LSU making some key plays...

Just wait till WVU makes their key plays

When can we ban Kanhoji...just wasting time until then.

1. Not a Wake fan
2. Trolls everybody
3. Has cursed out several posters in his posts.

1. not true
2. not true any more than quite a few other people, including some mods
3. I've been cursed out more times than I can count on this board.

If you want to selectively enforce, I can't stop you. But that's what it would be.

Not sure what game you're watching, but I saw WVU assert plenty of its will on a play by play basis as well in the first half. They've thrown for more than 200 yards, LSU's had several players go off injured, so I don't know about less physical. Less experienced, less talented certainly, especially in certain spots.

Unfortunately, now WVU's gotta take chances and this is probably going to end up looking bad.

I'm watching the game where the better team is winning. LSU also has missed a bunch of opportunities, this score could be worse.

LSU makes a mistake, WVU gains 8 yards.
WVU makes a mistake, LSU gains 40 yards or turns the ball over.

It's the magnitude of the mistakes.

LSU makes a mistake, WVU gains 8 yards.
WVU makes a mistake, LSU gains 40 yards or turns the ball over.

It's the magnitude of the mistakes.

I don't see where LSU's making many mistakes, really. Well, other than the end of the last drive.

No doubt two of the turnovers in this game have been huge. Part of the point...turnovers are a variable that often even themselves out over time. Unfortunately not one game though, sometimes not even one season.

There's your 40 yarder. Now need to punch it in.

Another LSU player asserting their will while writhing on the turf.

He's not even limping.

Better team should not need to be a bunch of cheating fucking bastards.

Arizona State's uniforms are bad ass. NFL Chargers should do something like that.

?

NC State does not count as a big football school.

I seem to remember beating Ole Miss, FSU and Clemson in 4 weeks a couple seasons ago. People hate us because we should be an easy win, and we have the audacity to compete and win an ACC championship.

We were the only school to shut out FSU at home during Bobby Bowden's reign.

Not a bad couple of years there.

We were the only school to shut out FSU at home during Bobby Bowden's reign.

That was an awesome game.

Kick his ass out for that. Absolutely uncalled for to take that shot when no one else on the field is moving.

So everyone else thinks Holgorsen is a huge ass, right? The guy acts like a complete dick on the sideline.

Stay classy WVU.....booing an injured player yet again (I get the rationale (though I don't agree) when they are on offense)

Stay classy WVU.....booing an injured player yet again (I get the rationale (though I don't agree) when they are on offense)

There were like 5 boos, they're probably all from drunk guys.

Get a grip. LSU has laid on the ground a lot.

Back