• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 1

GboroDeac

Reaction score
What games do you find most interesting in this first week, other than Wake/Liberty? Potential upsets?

Games I want to see - South Carolina/Vandy, Boise St./MSU, UT/NC State, Alabama/Michigan, Clemson/Auburn, Ohio/PSU, Georgia Tech/ Virginia Tech.

Potential upset I see is La Tech beating Texas A&M.

Last edited:
Auburn over Clemson is an intriguing upset pick with Watkins out.

Bama will ROLL Michigan. Could win by 3-4 TD's.

Auburn over Clemson is an intriguing upset pick with Watkins out.

Bama will ROLL Michigan. Could win by 3-4 TD's.

I think with Watkins out, it'd be hard to call an Auburn win an upset. With that said, I think it will be very good game and kind of hope Clemson wins just to get a little respect for conference. I agree that bama will beat Michigan...guessing 27-13.

VOLS! GBO! I'll be in Atlanta on Friday getting fucking weird.

I think UT wins this one now, but think NC State will be better team by end of year. TOB's teams seem to struggle out of the gate, but hit stride later in the year.

I think with Watkins out, it'd be hard to call an Auburn win an upset. With that said, I think it will be very good game and kind of hope Clemson wins just to get a little respect for conference. I agree that bama will beat Michigan...guessing 27-13.

Clemson is still a 7.5 point favorite. Either way I think that game and the State/UT game are tough picks.

I see Clemson -3.5 on Vegas Insider. Agree about your general point, though. I'm pretty interested in South Carolina at Vandy.

Maybe he's willing to give us Auburn +7.5 on his Blogger So Dear competition?

I just saw that Notre Dame and Navy are playing in Dublin Ireland on Saturday. That should be an interesting atmosphere.

"FUCK YES"

That was my first thought when I saw the title of this thread

Maybe he's willing to give us Auburn +7.5 on his Blogger So Dear competition?

Whoops definitely meant to type 3.5 not 7.5. Yeah but Clemson is still a favorite even without Watkins. The acc sec games plus the labor day game will be interesting.

Guaranteed bet which means I'll undoubtedly be wrong: FIU easily covers +4 at duke. I think they win outright. I bet it's a turnover fest. Ill be keeping an eye on that one for sure. Its an interesting one IMO.

I just saw that Notre Dame and Navy are playing in Dublin Ireland on Saturday. That should be an interesting atmosphere.

For you early birds, this game starts at 9 am EST on CBS.

Go Middies.

Last edited:
I think Clemson is gonna roll on Auburn and UT is just free money right now. When Darick got booted the line dropped to -3.5/4 instead of -7. State is gonna get that ass whipped.

Back