• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

It's times like these that I wish we had a more stringent policy on trolls where I could ban these idiots immediately without checking with the other mods.

You're fan base has become accustomed to losing??? That would be my only answer? Look at the regression of your revenue generating sports programs over the past 3 years...

95fe8_dm_121027_ncf_scar_lattimore_injury.jpg

How does it feel to lose the SEC every year, captruss? What about with multiple 4 and 5* players?

How does it feel to lose the SEC every year, captruss? What about with multiple 4 and 5* players?

Forget that. Describe the embarrassment you experienced when you realized everyone associated your school with Lou Holtz?

At least when people mention WFU they think of Wake Forest and don't confuse our university with a far superior one 3,000 miles away.

Fun fact: Wake has won two football conference championships since South Carolina's one and only in 1969.

2 losses in the SEC = championship in the EZZ.

What has the ACC done lately??? Produced a commercial?? Ha ha!!!

At least when people mention WFU they think of Wake Forest and don't confuse our university with a far superior one 3,000 miles away.

This is the kicker for me. USC? You went to University of Southern California? Wait, you mean South Carolina? Damn, you must be an idiot.

Captruss may not like us wake forest boys, but i can vouch that south carolina sorority girls do.

This is the kicker for me. USC? You went to University of Southern California? Wait, you mean South Carolina? Damn, you must be an idiot.

Is that Dabo ranting again?? You do realize your own home team is getting bitch slapped week in and out in both football and basketball by an inferior conference???

Is that Dabo ranting again?? You do realize your own home team is getting bitch slapped week in and out in both football and basketball by an inferior conference???

You do realize that we aren't talking about Wake Forest, right? I'm sorry that our 3 star recruiting classes are getting the same results as your 4 an 5* pre-season top 10s.

Maybe Weak will schedule PC next year for a tune up??? Pick the sport!!!

You're fan base has become accustomed to losing??? That would be my only answer? Look at the regression of your revenue generating sports programs over the past 3 years...

Are you drunk? Why don't you run that by me again, except coherently this time. "You are fan base has become accustomed to losing??!!!111" isn't an understandable answer to "How have you hidden your true colors for so long?"

Back