• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

I'm proud of my team's athletic program....are you?

seems like you are proud of your conference's athletic teams and riding their coattails.

Fun fact: Wake has 22 NCAAT appearances. South Carolina has 8. Here's the list of power conference schools with fewer: Baylor, TCU, Washington State, Minnesota, Miami, Nebraska, and Northwestern. Fine company (and also South Carolina's competition for historically worst power conference athletic program, I say Baylor or Washington State win).

Jesus christ, I'm sorry that you're proud of that.

They win titles nearly every year. The University of South Carolina Crimson Tiger Gators. Probably didn't hear about because their fans tend to not talk about it much.

Jesus christ, I'm sorry that you're proud of that.

Kiss the rings, bitch. I'm out! Good night.

Bzzzzzz out or whatever you townies call it. I'm sure your excuse is "it's now basketball season". Good luck with that shit.

Bzzzzzz out or whatever you townies call it. I'm sure your excuse is "it's now basketball season". Good luck with that shit.

Oh, you're leaving again? You came back so soon last time, it kinda seemed like you didn't really want to leave.

Weren't you out a few minutes ago? To clarify, are you out for good now?

Also, what rings are we speaking of here? Do they give out rings for dumbest students? For trying to be the REAL USC?

Fun fact: Wake and South Carolina both have 8 national championships. 5 of South Carolina's are in women's equestrian; none of Wake Forest's are.

Fun fact: Wake and South Carolina both have 8 national championships. 5 of South Carolina's are in women's equestrian; none of Wake Forest's are.

3 Womens Field Hockey, 1 Mens Soccer, 1 Baseball, what are the rest?

#TheMoreYouKnow...TheLessLikelyItIsThatYouWentToSouthCarolina

Back