• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 13

Not with tattoos.

Caveat: SAMOAN TATTOS DO NOT COUNT.

I just watched that dude's postgame, and he's Tim Tebow-Defensive Version. Overtly religious (he went to ND because "god told him to"), a "true team player," and a terrific college story. If he goes the way of Aaron Curry in the NFL, which I think he might, then I'm calling him the new Tim Tebow.

Caveat: SAMOAN TATTOS DO NOT COUNT.

I just watched that dude's postgame, and he's Tim Tebow-Defensive Version. Overtly religious (he went to ND because "god told him to"), a "true team player," and a terrific college story. If he goes the way of Aaron Curry in the NFL, which I think he might, then I'm calling him the new Tim Tebow.

Man, I hope he does. The guy is a joke. He should be paying straight up cash to his defensive lineman. They are making his job easy.

So difference between Oregon and Notre Dame is that refs gifted Notre Dame a win against Stanford in OT, and Oregon lost in OT to Stanford. I don't think Notre Dame is that good, and really not looking forward to crappy NFL lite style football. I actually like to see passing and innovation.

I basically agree with this, but twitter had a good point: ND is basically built like your average SEC team. They have a front 7 that is legitimately terrific, an offensive line that just mauls the other side, and then it's all average after that. They win by being bigger and more physical than their opponents.

ND vs. SEC team-not-named-Georgia could be pretty boring. I'd actually like to see UGA go up against them, since I think UGA's the only team left with a QB that can exploit a defense like that.

Captruss24 got banned from Cockytalk, which is why he probably posts here.

Last edited:
Not to play the Bama fight song from here in Tuscaloosa, but for the people who are single-minded in their desire for ND's destruction, I think pulling for Bama next weekend is the safest bet. I would guess either Georgia or Bama would probably beat ND, but I think you give Saban and co a month to prepare for this ND team and Bama wins. I don't see Bama's OLine being manhandled like USC's was. I think the UGA/Bama game will be interesting though.

I'll give you a hint: 1212. Figure that shit out cowboy.

why are you giving us stupid riddles? You're either proud of your school and it's football tradition, or you aren't. Wake might have a shit athletics program, but it's my shitty athletics program, and i'm confident that your connection to that middling SEC program is much more tenuous and less genuine.

why are you giving us stupid riddles? You're either proud of your school and it's football tradition, or you aren't. Wake might have a shit athletics program, but it's my shitty athletics program, and i'm confident that your connection to that middling SEC program is much more tenuous and less genuine.

Dude, I already answered the question.

On another note, captruss has told me via PM that he will not post here anymore. Victory!

Another great year for a playoff. ND, Oregon, Florida and the Georgia-Bama winner would be good stuff

Back