• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 15

If there was a playoff this year there'd be an interesting debate for the 4th team after FSU, Auburn and 'bama. Guess it'd probs be Michigan State but the Pac-12 was crazy deep this year, Stanford would have a strong case

i wonder what its like to be a 21 year old and get interviewed by erin fucking andrews. i would just stand there speechless staring at her.

She is worthless at interviews...friggin' eye candy and I don't even think she's that good looking...

Should say that's the only reason she was hired...def not for her football knowledge or interviewing skills....

She is worthless at interviews...friggin' eye candy and I don't even think she's that good looking...

Should say that's the only reason she was hired...def not for her football knowledge or interviewing skills....

did you ever see the peephole video? also i could give a fuck less if she's good at interviewing, it's better than craig sager's metro ass or any dude for that matter. i will note that ESPN and FOX have acquired some very hot sideline girls recently, most of whom are pretty decent at interviews..

@wilnettleton 2m
With that many FSU and Auburn fans in one location, we'll be able to close most of the country's open criminal investigations.

@RJinVegas: Opening Line: Florida State favored by 7 over Auburn (via @LVSuperbook)

I'd go Auburn. Battle tested, team of destiny

Urban and ... Dabo??

Alabama will go to the Sugar as Auburn's replacement, Clemson to the Orange as FSU's

I don't think that's how it works.

Yes, it is. The replacements have always come from the same conference.

A shame because I'd much rather see Ohio State-'bama than Ohio State-Clemson and 'bama-Oklahoma

I think the rule is that bowl that loses #1 to BCS gets replacement pick, then bowl that loses #2 gets replacement pick, then bowls pick in order (which is Orange-Sugar-Fiesta this year). But bowl with replacement for #1 can't pick team from conference of #2 to protect the conference tie-in for that bowl.

So you have FSU and Auburn (BCS), Stanford and Michigan St (Rose), and Baylor (Fiesta) locked in.
Orange gets first pick to replace FSU; would like to take Bama but can't because Bama is from same conference as #2 Auburn, so Sugar's right to take Bama is protected. Orange takes Ohio St/Clemson.
Sugar gets second pick, takes Bama.
Orange then takes the other of Ohio St/Clemson.
Sugar gets a pick. Brad Edwards says they'll take Oklahoma. I would think they'd much rather take Oregon.
Then Fiesta is forced to take UCF.

BCS: FSU-Auburn
Rose: Stanford-Michigan St
Orange: Ohio St-Clemson
Sugar: Alabama-???
Fiesta: Baylor-UCF

@RJinVegas: Opening Line: Florida State favored by 7 over Auburn (via @LVSuperbook)

I'd go Auburn. Battle tested, team of destiny

That's more than I would've thought. I don't know if I'd pick Auburn to win but I might pick them to cover a 7-point spread

I think the rule is that bowl that loses #1 to BCS gets replacement pick, then bowl that loses #2 gets replacement pick, then bowls pick in order (which is Orange-Sugar-Fiesta this year). But bowl with replacement for #1 can't pick team from conference of #2 to protect the conference tie-in for that bowl.

So you have FSU and Auburn (BCS), Stanford and Michigan St (Rose), and Baylor (Fiesta) locked in.
Orange gets first pick to replace FSU; would like to take Bama but can't because Bama is from same conference as #2 Auburn, so Sugar's right to take Bama is protected. Orange takes Ohio St/Clemson.
Sugar gets a pick. Brad Edwards says they'll take Oklahoma. I would think they'd much rather take Oregon.

Thanks for clearing that up. So the OB got screwed out of Bama by Ohio St. basically.

Thanks for clearing that up. So the OB got screwed out of Bama by Ohio St. basically.

Orange Bowl got screwed how? Ohio State travels like a motherfucker....they will sell the shit out of that game, and OSU vs Clemson should actually be a good matchup, because one of those losers has to win.

I forgot that the SEC and Big 12 will both have tie-ins to the Sugar starting next year. Makes sense that the Sugar would take a Big 12 even when the Pac 12 team might be the sexier matchup the same way the Rose Bowl is loyal to its 2 conferences even in cases when it could technically pick a team from another conference.

Back