• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 15

Pulling for Auburn, but that should be an ejection.

I think he was turned around by the hands to facemask. Not sure was as dirty as appeared. But I'm a huge auburn homer :)

I think he was turned around by the hands to facemask. Not sure was as dirty as appeared. But I'm a huge auburn homer :)

Load of crap. Complete punk move and he should have been ejected. No question about it.

This is some good Arena League football. I'm actually enjoying this.

Has anyone really considered how the Auburn DB is the victim?

I'm enjoying this.

Mizzou had the #14th ranked Run D coming into the game.

Oh it was a clean play by the RB. Offense can hands to face basically at will. But it looked like auburn safety was turned around and just flailed at him. But it sure could have been dirty. Hope that RB isn't hurt

Oh it was a clean play by the RB. Offense can hands to face basically at will. But it looked like auburn safety was turned around and just flailed at him. But it sure could have been dirty. Hope that RB isn't hurt

I agree that it's fair, but it shouldn't be. If hands to the face is dangerous for some, it should be for all.

Not the SEC I grew up watching. But hopefully a win is a win

Back