• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 15

michigan state does have a LEGIT defense

The DOOZE doing good work in Indy, btw. Sparty up 3-0 with a min to go in 1st

I hope fsu wins so badly so I don't have to listen to my law classmates that all went to shitty athletic undergrads who are suddenly duke football fans this year.

Lol great minds, buckets.

Two sacks in a row. Sparty D is NASSSSSTYYYY

I do not want a d coordinator as our coach. We will never have the hog mollies a big time school does and need a fun creative offense for sustained success IMO (see trick plays we used to run).

That said, I do love the dooz

It was fun while it lasted, Dookies.

Yeah the crazy thing is they made the real concerted effort in response to our championship. Yet we let our program slip.
Thus if they somehow pull this off, we get to put up a little mini-banner at Groves saying we share in 1/16th of their championship.

Just don't see Duke putting up enough points to make this thing interesting. They'll stay close for a quarter or two, but in the end I just don't see it.

Back