• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football - Week 4

All of these games are good. This is awesome.

OU gets some more bullshit "Sooner Magic" with a reversed fumble call earlier that would have put K-State at 1st and goal.

Denard Robinson is herp derping all over Notre Dame Stadium

i know it doesnt matter but you gotta throw the flag for facemask there

Re: Denard Robinson. Seriously. He's quick and elusive, but he's seriously one of the worst throwing QBs in college football right now. I can't think of one with less accuracy and worse decision-making. Michigan may as well put your run-of-the-mill punt returner back there and see how it goes.

Both of these teams are better than LSU or South Carolina.

Arkansas is in shambles. Wonder what that program would look like if they had taken Grobe instead of Petrino.

Arkansas is in shambles. Wonder what that program would look like if they had taken Grobe instead of Petrino.

They were doing well with Petrino and on the rise as a program. Since his Evil Knievel episode, things have going south for them.

Holy shit. This Hubert kid for K-State is just BOSSING it out there. It's like he's coated in vaseline right now. He's not fast or elusive, but everyone just slides off him.

Lol at some OU fans leaving when they're down by 10 (with the ball) and over 7 minutes left.

This ND student section is hilarious. They all wear the same t-shirt to look the same on TV, but when they zoom out all you can see are their faces which, incidentally, are also all the same color. White out.

girlfriend is there. no idea why the fuck i stayed in winston

I wanted to go so bad but couldn't talk any of my friends into spending the money to make the trip with me. Sometimes it sucks living in basketball country.

I wanted to go so bad but couldn't talk any of my friends into spending the money to make the trip with me. Sometimes it sucks living in basketball country.

we are headed to tampa next weekend so i couldn't justify two in a row

Everyone needs to put FSU-Clemson on the backburner and tune into this OU-KSU game immediately.

#GusJohnsonAlert

Back