• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Hoops Preseason Top 25 Hotties

Duke is on there.......

Well they have to be since it is the top 25 bball rankings. Not the 25 schools with the hottest girls. It's a hot girl from each school in the pre-season top 25.

It may just be me but I didn't think that those vanderbilt girls were that hot.

Well they have to be since it is the top 25 bball rankings. Not the 25 schools with the hottest girls. It's a hot girl from each school in the pre-season top 25.

It may just be me but I didn't think that those vanderbilt girls were that hot.

That's the best that Vandy and Dook could come up with?

Dont' even pretend that you wouldn't nail that Duke cheerleader. Every one of you would.

And the Marquette chick looks like a virgin.

Kentucky girls and Vandy girls are a lot hotter.

Kentucky girls and Vandy girls are a lot hotter.

I'm sure they'd be open to a 4-way if you're so inclined:

7VANDERBILT.jpg

Wow. Don't make my comment personal. Because it wasn't.

haha i didn't take it personal I didn't mean my post to be taken like that. your post made me go back and look at the Vandy girls and then i saw the Florida girl for the second time and realized her face is actually pretty fugly, and the first time i looked at it i didn't notice at all because the way she was dressed all i noticed was her body, which looked pretty hot.

This is way better than what I thought it would be, 25 pics of women's basketball players.

Seriously disappointed in the Vanderbilt selection. How are sundresses not prominently featured?

Back