• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Collegian, 21, Is Rescued Off Colorado Mountain High On Mushrooms And Naked

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/naked-woman-on-mushrooms-rescued-784532

taylorpowers.jpg

I like Roger's comment:
Sure, you or I call for a cop and we're lucky if one shows up in a half hour, but a call for a naked coed comes in and 35 rescue personnel show up within a few minutes. Thirty-five!

Crazy college kids these days. In my day we could handle our shrooms and the cops left us alone!

Somewhat surprised it took her this long to start her career. With a name like Taylor Powers, was nudity ever in doubt?

The two dorks with her restrained her after she took her clothes off? They sound like a couple of tools.

nah, they should have put some Allman Bros in her iPod and sat her down by a pretty lake or something and let her trip comfortably

Along these lines, one afternoon I was walknig around the corner from my place in Beverly Hills to get a bit to eat. I saw a walking BH cop, another one a bike, a motorcycle cop, a cop in a cruiser and a cop in a Tahoe all around a car. None of them had their lights flashing.

What's odd is each block there is really short. There's a 4-way stop sign on each corner and there is a big dip at each corner. I couldn't figure out what this person could possibly have done to attract all those cops.

Then she got out of her car. She was one of the 5-10 most beautiful women I've seen. I guess there was justification. :)

Along these lines, one afternoon I was walknig around the corner from my place in Beverly Hills to get a bit to eat. I saw a walking BH cop, another one a bike, a motorcycle cop, a cop in a cruiser and a cop in a Tahoe all around a car. None of them had their lights flashing.

What's odd is each block there is really short. There's a 4-way stop sign on each corner and there is a big dip at each corner. I couldn't figure out what this person could possibly have done to attract all those cops.

Then she got out of her car. She was one of the 5-10 most beautiful women I've seen. I guess there was justification. :)

KellySceneOne.jpg

nah, they should have put some Allman Bros in her iPod and sat her down by a pretty lake or something and let her trip comfortably

No doubt, if you are a shroom noob you gotta be with people who can talk you off the ledge when things start to get weird.

Back