• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Colorado

lazydeac

Reaction score
Are we allowed to watch Colorado play and pretend that will be us after Bzz finds his way out of our lives finally (whenever that is)?

They are killing Washington right now at home.

Colorado has struggled a bit without Dinwiddie, but they're still gonna make the tournament barring an absolute collapse.

I think I've seen three Colorado games from start to finish this year, and not once did the ungrateful announcers mention the great foundation that [Redacted] had put in place.

Colorado is good this year. But our aspirations should be higher than to have a good team that will make the tourney. We've been #1 before. No reason we can't get back to making the tourney most of the time and having occasional top-10 teams. Well, no reason except for Ron Wellman.

i don't just blame wellman anymore. i stopped blaming bzz a long time ago. ronny's leadership is directly responsible for the LOWF disease that infests the AD, administration and some fans. it's deplorable to use it as an excuse for failure and it's dumbfounding that people buy into it and let poor performance after poor performance slide. it's also a huge disservice to the student athletes that these adults are responsible for mentoring.

Right now the Wake athletic administration is stealing from the Wake community, especially the athletes, but everybody else too. Unless, President Hatch and the Board of Trustees step in and retire Mr. Wellman and put competent people into positions of leadership in the athletic department, they will have to be considered a part of the practice of systematically shortchanging and overcharging the Wake Forest community.

Boyle's team beat Washington last night by 26,without their best player who is out for the year. They play an exciting brand of basketball.

Back