• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home Deacs!

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Homecoming weekend. I'm celebrating my 20th this year. My college roommate who I haven't seen in a few years is coming down from DC and is crashing. It'll be his first time seeing and riding on the firetruck to the game. We're not hitting up any of the Wake sponsored events, mostly because the folks I want to hang out with already know where we'll be.

Any others celebrating milestone reunions?

It's Homecoming weekend. I'm celebrating my 20th this year. My college roommate who I haven't seen in a few years is coming down from DC and is crashing. It'll be his first time seeing and riding on the firetruck to the game. We're not hitting up any of the Wake sponsored events, mostly because the folks I want to hang out with already know where we'll be.

I join the really old people's group officially. Half Century!

15 for me.

20 for me as well. Sadly I can’t make it, but there’s a lot of folks from wake that I’ve lost touch with, so I wish I could.

I'm getting to campus this evening. Would love to meet some folks.

blue, will you be at the Party So Dear from 4:30-7:00 on the Mag Quad?

Wasn't planning on going to campus, but it's 25 for me too. Roommate from MI is coming down.

tsy, how far in advance of kickoff does the truck typically arrive? I'm in the Blue Lot near your spot, but you are always there already when my crew arrives.

tsy, how far in advance of kickoff does the truck typically arrive? I'm in the Blue Lot near your spot, but you are always there already when my crew arrives.
Typically between 4 and 6 hours prior to kickoff. It really depends on the kickoff time and what we're cooking that day. We'll be there by 10am tomorrow. Stop by and say hello. We're generally a friendly bunch.

Party So Dear is on hold while this thunderstorm cell passes through, FYI

Thankfully I hadn’t left yet when it started. Just been hanging out with friends. I should be there by 6:00.

blue, will you be at the Party So Dear from 4:30-7:00 on the Mag Quad?
I was hoping to make it, but travel didn't allow me to make it in time. I will stop by festival on quad a little later this morning.

Back