• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

One of the most amazing things about this thread is amount of rep possessed by RattlerDeac. Truly prodigious for a poster that I don't remember ever posting.

Rattler received a ton of rep for his part in the thread that resulted in Diggler revealing the value of my house. Just another example of how the mods don't do their JOB.

Pretty sure he is the old guy at the 1:35 mark having to be helped out of the water because of injury.

At least rj used a better password than we did for nukes.

11698539_1172494752767381_8495846864369583635_n.jpg

Anyone see rj in this?

You joke about it, but this was a GREAT day. Sleebie and Harv (the real one) came down for the day with their wetsuits. It was SO cold, but when you get that many people in one bit of the ocean it just seems to warm up.

Once the surfboard got going, we had a blast. There were THOUSANDS of people on the beach trying to take our pictures.

One time we hit the shore and Dyan Cannon was standing there taking a video of us on her phone. I invited her out on the next ride with us.

When it was over, we all jogged across the street to O'Callahans bar. Old man O'Callahan almost passed out when he saw how many people were fillig up his bar in wetsuits. He was about to call the police and report us, but I intercepted him and explained the whole thing and we had a great laugh about it.

You joke about it, but this was a GREAT day. Sleebie and Harv (the real one) came down for the day with their wetsuits. It was SO cold, but when you get that many people in one bit of the ocean it just seems to warm up.

Once the surfboard got going, we had a blast. There were THOUSANDS of people on the beach trying to take our pictures.

One time we hit the shore and Dyan Cannon was standing there taking a video of us on her phone. I invited her out on the next ride with us.

When it was over, we all jogged across the street to O'Callahans bar. Old man O'Callahan almost passed out when he saw how many people were fillig up his bar in wetsuits. He was about to call the police and report us, but I intercepted him and explained the whole thing and we had a great laugh about it.

Brilliant

Especially the camera phone part

I ran into Peter gallagher's dad last week at The Catalina Wine Mixer. He reminded me that in 1974 he and I took turns snorting ground seaweed off his hairless cat's back. The hardest part was getting the cat to sit still. He thought it was catnip.

I ran into Peter gallagher's dad last week at The Catalina Wine Mixer. He reminded me that in 1974 he and I took turns snorting ground seaweed off his hairless cat's back. The hardest part was getting the cat to sit still. He thought it was catnip.

an impressive showing, this post. well played

Back