• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come join the “Whitt is not an ACC Point Guard” camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are coming off the bench COLD. No rhythm at all.

Whitt has been averaging 6.75 MPG over his last 8 games.

Marsh and Hildreth have barely been playing.

They did better than expected last night, except for Whitt's spastic turnover. I thought he had that 3 in the corner nailed.

Calling for a player to transfer for performance reasons is really shitty, especially an underclassman. I feel like their is a big difference between criticizing his play during game threads and basically telling him to leave Wake.

This dude started trying to promote Carolina Thunderbirds hockey at every turn before pivoting to become one of the biggest non-parody (I think?) trolls imaginable. Top 5 weirdest poster to ever do it on the OG&B Boards.

The pivot is Wake football and basketball are actually good this year so he actual cares.

He really didn't get the traction on this thread that he thought he would.

Did y'all see the doucher on Twitter trying to blast Jake by posting screenshots of Jake's response to the dude sliding into is IG DM's and giving him shit for his poor play last night? Doucher bet money on Wake to win and took it out on LaRavia for some reason.

I think there's more members of the "WSSUgrad18 is not a OGB caliber poster" camp

Pretty blatant anti-new poster, anti-WSSU, anti-local elitism in this post.

Calling for a player to transfer for performance reasons is really shitty, especially an underclassman. I feel like their is a big difference between criticizing his play during game threads and basically telling him to leave Wake.

Literally said not calling for him to transfer

Sorry for the lack of responses. Shits starting to get real or preparing for it at least. Hopefully Putin or china don’t get too bold

Last edited:

Agreed. There were some similar comments on Twitter last night that were terrible.

Now I see why everyone hated me for dumping on CMM. There has been plenty of discussion about Whitt on the game threads. No need to post this.

No, this is not too far behind the WSSUgrad18 Is Too Young To Have Such A Limp Member post, but we’re not calling for WSSUgrad18 to transfer or anything.

Agreed. There were some similar comments on Twitter last night that were terrible.

Agree. I do think they were non-Wake fans who lost money and not our fanbase. I was as sad/frustrated as anyone last night and I can’t imagine any world in which that is acceptable. I also see a big difference between game thread analysis of players and this kind of public call out. We’ve had much worse players than Whitt. I think most rational people’s frustration is with his current amount of playing time during key points in the game and subsequent bad decisions. He seems like a nice kid who’s trying hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back