• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comedy in NC

Good article, didn't realize all the connections other than Galifianakis, McBride, and of course Andy Griffith. The article didn't mention, however, that Lewis Black went to UNC as well.

Lewis Black at UNC is something I've never been able to reconcile. And I don't mean the whole "fuck UNC" thing. I mean, Lewis is Jewish from a DC suburb. He went to UNC in the late 60's. It just doesn't seem like that meshes. Fortunately, Lewis isn't FROM North Carolina so I can just blot out the UNC thing and keep liking him.

North Carolina can, however, claim one of the greatest unintentional comdians. Keeper is a hidden gem that way.

Don't forget that our governor looks like a clown, well, an evil clown.

John Boy and Billy Rule!

jokerbev-copy.jpg

Lewis Black at UNC is something I've never been able to reconcile. And I don't mean the whole "fuck UNC" thing. I mean, Lewis is Jewish from a DC suburb. He went to UNC in the late 60's. It just doesn't seem like that meshes. Fortunately, Lewis isn't FROM North Carolina so I can just blot out the UNC thing and keep liking him.

North Carolina can, however, claim one of the greatest unintentional comdians. Keeper is a hidden gem that way.

Lewis Black owns a house in Chapel Hill. You can occasionally see him out and about @ a bar or shop.

explains why this board is so HILARIOUS. like nick cannon-level hilarious.

Back