• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

Sorry about your gal, Hillary. It's time to move on.
To the current train wreck in the office who is a clear and present danger to this country. It was pretty obvious during the campaign and it's pretty obvious now.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

To the current train wreck in the office who is a clear and present danger to this country. It was pretty obvious during the campaign and it's pretty obvious now.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I don't know, they seemed pretty equally bad during the campaign...I mean Trump definitely admitted to sexual assault, openly asked the Russians to hack his opponents computer, and once whimsically suggest that the "2nd amendment people" could kill his opponent if they wanted to, and Hillary probably had a hole in her tongue; they were basically the same candidate, both had massive short comings.

Man. Does authoritarianism get Knowell's dick hard or what? That guy foams at the mouth to defend the President from any and all criticism, no matter how justified.

I don't know, they seemed pretty equally bad during the campaign...I mean Trump definitely admitted to sexual assault, openly asked the Russians to hack his opponents computer, and once whimsically suggest that the "2nd amendment people" could kill his opponent if they wanted to, and Hillary probably had a hole in her tongue; they were basically the same candidate, both had massive short comings.

Birdman, are you familiar with Clinton's emails? Many people are saying they haven't heard about them.

Man. Does authoritarianism get Knowell's dick hard or what? That guy foams at the mouth to defend the President from any and all criticism, no matter how justified.

Well not the previous President. He just doesn't like some people in authority.

Comey is reaping what he sowed.

I don't see a big problem with the current system.

If the electors had voted independently as originally intended you could make this argument. as things stand now, with the EC repeatedly in conflict with the popular vote, a declining country and rapidly changing environment (politicial, economic, and nature) the current system sets the stage for civil war. i'm not using hyperbole. the current system is playing with fire. there is a massive problem if the trend continues.

Comey prepared extensively for his conversations with Trump

Before going to the dinner, Comey practiced Trump’s likely questions and his answers with a small group of his most trusted confidants, the associates said, in part to ensure he did not give Trump any ammunition to use against him later.

The director did not take notes during the dinner with the president, but there were times, one associate recalled, when after meeting with Trump, Comey started writing notes as soon as he got into a car, “to make sure he could accurately record what was said.’’

Another associate said the notes of the January dinner conversation contained very nuanced quotes from the president and a high level of detail.

There is so much more that is going to come out.

Perhaps about Comey's conversations with Obama's Justice Department?

LOL no.

"In Comey's view, there was no need to document the conversations with people who are truthful or situations that are routine."

The hits just keep coming. Donald told the Russians earlier this month that firing the "nut job" Comey lessened the pressure on him and he was not under investigation.

well, the woman on CNN said so, referring to an unidentified person interpreting Comey's thoughts, and therefore it must be true

convincing, isn't it?

Back