• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coming out of retirement...

legacyfan

Reaction score
Looooong time Deacon fan, long time board member... quit posting during the Bzz (kill me now) years... Don't know if D. Manning is the answer, but seeing JC play Wake BB has brought me back to caring about MSD sports. Collins is a beast... haven't seen his like in years... will be posting here from time to time, so glad to see our team relevant this late in Feb... :thumbsup:

Welcome back.

Now if we start playing really poorly, you know you will be blamed:thumbsup:

Looooong time Deacon fan, long time board member... quit posting during the Bzz (kill me now) years... Don't know if D. Manning is the answer, but seeing JC play Wake BB has brought me back to caring about MSD sports. Collins is a beast... haven't seen his like in years... will be posting here from time to time, so glad to see our team relevant this late in Feb... :thumbsup:

Collins is the man! Heads up, if you haven't been following too closely, there's a good chance he will be a lottery pick after this season and will leave.

I've heard from that he will come back if he's not in lottery.

Collins is the man! Heads up, if you haven't been following too closely, there's a good chance he will be a lottery pick after this season and will leave.

I've heard from that he will come back if he's not in lottery.

PM please. Need #scoop.

And the greatest part of all of this is I've cried wolf for so long that no one believes I've actually sent a PM.

classic.

Back