• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Compliment a poster who annoys you

bobknightfan know a lot of Wake Forest sports history. Especially the pre integration era.

Donald Ross seems to deeply care about Wake Forest sports - not just a facility for dwarfs.

BKF's journal entries provide a unique perspective on a time that most on this board, myself included, know little or nothing about.

RJ seems like the friendly, affable, never-met-a-stranger type who would be great to hang out with in real life. Not to mention his horse-racing posts, which are uniformly terrific.

DR has obviously worked, and continues to work, very hard to get to where he is, and took time out of his schedule to talk to me about law schools back when I was applying.

Jh's posts about gardening are terrific. Probably has an amazing setup in his yard.

Jh's posts about gardening are terrific. Probably has an amazing setup in his yard.

6e3a5c73ad135c7c5bbfbb646405ee2541fe93d82b2d36bffc911cd7910c7254_1.jpg

Maybe so but those watermelon are top notch

bkf offers some legitimately interesting commentary on historical stuff from time to time.

PhDeac is one of the least dukie dukies I know on the internet.

Back