• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Computer Router HALP please Nerds!

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
HALP! My wireless router went bezerk. It works fine now, but my networks are unsecured, and I'd like to set passwords for them. Here's the problem, I lost the set up disk that you run in the computer. Is there another way to restart and set up the networks with passwords? Can I just reset/unplug the router or something? The internet works fine, just unsecured.

In case it is helpful, the old network password was "moonzisahugepussy". Thanks!

Try rubbing your dick along the ethernet ports, works for me

The default web administration address is probably 192.168.1.1

Put that into your web browser, and you should be able to add the wireless security back.

What's your IP address on your computer?

ETA: On a Windows, go Start > Run > cmd and press enter > type ipconfig and press enter.

That should spit out your IP address.

What router is it? Need the name of the company that makes it. That'll generally tell you the default IP for configuration + the default password.

isn't there a little hole on the back that you can press in to reset to factory standards?

would try using the Google for that model.

Yeah, I assumed since it reset to no security that's what had happened to it already.

Did you try drinking a bourbon and ignoring the router? That works too.

RUBBINS MOTHERFUCKIN GATES IN THE HOUSE! What up nerds! I'm now officially a fellow computer internet science nerd expert. I fixed it and my network is now SECURE so if you were trying to goldbrick freeload on my sweet networks and steal my secrets then back off!

It was really hard and complex, so most of you probably wouldn't understand how I did it anyway. My password still involves moonzbeingahugepussy.

Last edited:
RUBBINS MOTHERFUCKIN GATES IN THE HOUSE! What up nerds! I'm now officially a fellow computer internet science nerd expert. I fixed it and my network is now SECURE so if you were trying to goldbrick freeload on my sweet networks and steal my secrets then back off!

It was really hard and complex, so most of you probably wouldn't understand how I did it anyway. My password still involves moonzbeingahugepussy.

I've already cracked your password, bro.

I'm also monitoring your activity... Dude. You've visited whaletails.com over 100 times in the last hour. I figured you to be more of a full-on-action kinda guy.. but whatever floats your boat.

Back