• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Concessions

Wake has a highly ranked business school. Turn over the concessions management to the school as part of an intern program. Let the future business leaders show what they can do to increase productivity, increase profits while maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction. It is apparent that today's business leaders have failed. Operating a successful business 101.

please

The food at Duke games is a little known secret in the ACC. If you've ever been there for a football game, you know how good it is. Keep in mind a big reason why it's been so good is there are only 10k people in attendance.

The food at Duke games is a little known secret in the ACC. If you've ever been there for a football game, you know how good it is. Keep in mind a big reason why it's been so good is there are only 10k people in attendance.

They don't have a single vendor approach, do they? I remember fair style food last time I was there.

They don't have a single vendor approach, do they? I remember fair style food last time I was there.

This is true. They have the standard big stands run by Duke but then tons of other options run by local restaurants or other fair-like food vendors - and Duke just takes a cut of what they sell.

Back