• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conference Tournaments Hoops Thread

Assuming those 5 you mentioned plus Cuse and Kentucky are all 1 or 2 seeds, we only need to find one more 2 seed.

If Baylor beats Mizzou, I think Baylor moves into the 2 seed crowd with Mizzou, Kansas and the loser of the B10. 1 seeds would then be UNC, winner of B10, Cuse, and Kentucky.

Unfortunately, I think that's the only way Duke has a chance at being a 3 seed.

Saw on Twitter one of the radio guys overheard the ref tell Gottfried to "sit your ass down and shut the fuck up" when he yelled that the Marshall play should have been a charge.

The refs in this league have serious issues that Swofford is too chickenshit to address (ego, for one).

I can't wait until Bzz takes credit if they win the Pac 12.

He takes the jobs no one wants and builds the foundation and then, foolishly, leaves before enjoying the benefits of his hard work.

Do you really believe that happened? If so, I have some beachfront property in south-central Florida I would like to sell you.

"Par-a-noia strikes deep
into your life it will creep
it starts when your always afraid
step out of line the man come and take you away"

this was reported by multiple media outlets immediately after it happened

I miss losing in the post season. At least we used to be relevant in the post season. Maybe Dino cursed us after we fired him?

Colorado looks like they'll get the PAC-whatever bid - up 12 with 8 min left. At least we know that life after Bzzzz exists.

Bad thing is we will never play in a conference that is as shitty as the Pac 12 is top to bottom.

Both these teams look awful. Jesus H. Christ what has happened to college basketball

I was doing my normal Tourney Seed predictions and then compared it to what Lunardi has. The biggest discrepancy between ours is Memphis. I had Memphis as the last 5 seed; he has them as an 8th seed. Here's their resume:

25-8 (13-3), Won conference tourney
RPI: 18
4-6 vs RPI Top 50
1 loss to a sub-100 RPI team

After doing more research while making this post, I think I would put them as a 6th seed. But still, definitely not an 8.

Do you really believe that happened? If so, I have some beachfront property in south-central Florida I would like to sell you.

Several people are reporting it. Gott is taking the high road as he should and said he doesn't remember anything of the sort. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it did happen.

Bzz will be holding a presser with Wellman in a few minutes...

Back