• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Boomers!

LOL...this thread rocks.

But it's sort of ironic. The boomers discontent 30-40 years ago during a time of major economic issues = mills discontent today. The question I have is, are the mills going to follow the same course of action to solve all these "problems"? Seems like it to me. Mills seem to have bought into the way boomers define them.

Even if you do turn out to be absurdly greedy and belligerent in all things, it won't be your fault. It will be your parents' fault for raising you the way they did. You're good.

are you one of those people who think pitbulls are great dogs with shitty trainers or shitty dogs with sometimes ok trainers

boomers blaming millennials for future wrongs and then blaming them for being lazy whiners about it in future-retrospect

classssssic boomer

I actually made my post with the video Deadbolt posted in#144 in mind in which Millenials blame all of their character flaws on their boomer parents. As to your question regarding pit bulls, I think they are what they are due to breeding. But I am not an expert on the breed nor on dog training. I know you were going for a metaphor there, but I can't help you on that.

Cool, so if each generation is responsible for its own actions, we can justifiably blame the Boomers for the demise of America. If/when subsequent generations fuck the country up even more, let them be judged just as harshly. But for now, Boomers fucking suck.

Are boomers parents of millenials? I thought boomers raised generation x (i.e. the second greatest generation). Millennials were raised by either old boomers or the generation after them (the me generation?).

Are boomers parents of millenials? I thought boomers raised generation x (i.e. the second greatest generation). Millennials were raised by either old boomers or the generation after them (the me generation?).

They raised both.

Boomers were born between 1946-1964
Generation X was born 1964-1982

I'm a mid-late Gen X. My dad is young silent generation and my mom is old boomer.

For simplicity's sake, people generally assume people birth the two generations after them.

HepCpc14.gif

Back