• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Deacs

Not afraid to say that we are playing about as well as we have played under Buzz. I am firmly in camp BuzzOut but I am not in a place where I want us to lose to get rid of him (yet).

Only one game behind my somewhat pessimistic OOC prediction. Excellent.

January 2009, off a well drawn Dino Gaudio inbounds play (of course we probably should have needed it since we were up by double digits in the second half IIRC).

January 2009, off a well drawn Dino Gaudio inbounds play (of course we probably should have needed it since we were up by double digits in the second half IIRC).

That was a great play!

Deacs played well together tonight. Improving every game. The crowd was really behind the young Deacs tonight. Duke will be formidable, of course, but our guys will learn from whatever happens. Proud of their progress!

We were 9-4 at one point last year. We'll see what happens in ACC play

As much as many of us dislike Bzzz, I hope Winston and Wake students step it up as the new semester begins and supports these kids. They deserve it. They work their tails off, and it's not their fault that Wellman is an idiot. It's sad seeing the Joel a shell of its former self.

Back