• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats to CMM

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Given that I have been your biggest critic , I want to congratulate you on your play in the final 5 minutes of the Pitt game. There is no question that your play and energy at the end ignited the team. Your steal on the inbounds pass and bank shot to tie the score was awesome. Your pass back to Dinos for the 3 pointer to give us the lead was huge. You played like a champion and deserve a lot of credit. One bit of advice though : please inbounds the ball to Crabb, Dinos , or Mitchell in the last two minutes of close games . Go Deacs!

Clenched the worst poster award with that brilliant piece of work. Congrats.

Thought what you wrote was:

Codi had no field goals and 3 points after 35 minutes tonight. He was awful. But he caught fire in the last 5 minutes and played great . I'm happy. WFU won. I'll gladly take the abuse if CMM will play like that more often late in a game and lead us to a win. But coach , don't inbounds it to CMM in a clear foul situation late in a game again. Thank goodness it was a double bonus and he made the second shot .

You gotta give credit to Codi...he battled through it and made plays at the end. Congrats Codi and team. Champions show what they do after they get knocked down. Way to stand up Codi and deliver the last blows.

Whatever. You'll be back ripping the kid to shreds at any hint of possibility next game.
(To be clear - not directed at Sugarland)

At this point, I really don't see any good reason to be ripping on CMM or any of our guys. If they were a really good team that was under performing, or not hustling, I could see the point.

Given that I have been your biggest critic , I want to congratulate you on your play in the final 5 minutes of the Pitt game. There is no question that your play and energy at the end ignited the team. Your steal on the inbounds pass and bank shot to tie the score was awesome. Your pass back to Dinos for the 3 pointer to give us the lead was huge. You played like a champion and deserve a lot of credit. One bit of advice though : please inbounds the ball to Crabb, Dinos , or Mitchell in the last two minutes of close games . Go Deacs!

Very courageous post, RJ.

Back