• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Wake. We are your W-S bitch

I know you guys go through ebbs and flows with grobe, but he absolutely schooled doeren today. your game plan was excellent and your execution was flawless. I don't see how you can't give grobe full credit for this one. it was pure textbook ass whipping.

Lolz @ us. 5 year extension.

Two of your players beat our entire team. I can't wait to see Campanaro get his diploma.

With one coach tied behind our back.

I know you guys go through ebbs and flows with grobe, but he absolutely schooled doeren today. your game plan was excellent and your execution was flawless. I don't see how you can't give grobe full credit for this one. it was pure textbook ass whipping.

Agreed, just hate he decided to wait 6 games in before looking like a genius.

Roland, were you there? I know you sworn off most NC State in Winston events.

Roland is that guy that runs a coffee shop in the middle of some "busy" downtown WS building, right? My memory is shit, but I think I remember his funny story accurately enough.

still cant believe they havnt won here since 01. Love it, and that's through three different head coaches.

Roland is that guy that runs a coffee shop in the middle of some "busy" downtown WS building, right? My memory is shit, but I think I remember his funny story accurately enough.

Bowman Gray if memory serves correctly

What's my story? That I am a State fan that works at a Wake campus who got IM bombed once by the mother of a player for something I posted on the State boards when I was like 25? Great story!

What's my story? That I am a State fan that works at a Wake campus who got IM bombed once by the mother of a player for something I posted on the State boards when I was like 25? Great story!

Meh. At least you aren't jaded by some stupid online shit.

I'm still here, aren't i?

And York- no, I was within the safety of my living room. Haven't been to a game at Wake since '99.

Just returned to mountains from game (vacationing at Beech Mt.). Great game by almost everyone at WF! The offensive scheme was brilliant. The execution was the best in a very long time. And the defense was exceptional--4 sacks I believe. A lot of emotion on both sides of the ball, also.

I have no idea why it took so long to come up with this offense or if it will work against others, but on this day it was remarkable.

Kudos to Lobo and whoever else contributed to this plan.

Also, I have been very hard on Tanner; but he was a different player today (except for throwing late over the middle). The last TD to Camp was perhaps the best throw I have seen him make.

Huge surprise today...pleasant surprise.

The offense wfu used today was what we should have been using all year. The young wideouts appear to be small but fast and apparently have beaten out older players. Campanaro is the second best receiver in school history behind Ricky proel IMO. He is fantastic. Price is a good qb when he has time to throw the ball. His running today was very surprising and effective too. I wish we could play Kevin Johnson both ways he is greased lightning The defense has played well all year other than the Clemson game. They need some help from the offense and got it today Best red zone offense wfu has played in a long time. Please- no more pints from the 35 yard line though!

Back