• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Copenhagen

deacphan

Reaction score
Headed to Copenhagen tomorrow for a few days. I have meetings Thursday but free days Fri/Sat before flying home Sunday. Looking to check out Mikkeller and Christiana Freetown and renting a bike to check things out. What else can't I miss while I am there?

Prob too late to get a good restaurant reservation, but I really enjoyed my lunch at Amass and dinner at Bror.

Copenhagen Street Food is a cool place to check out, but maybe better suited for when it's warmer.

yeah, the trip was pretty last minute. just booked it last week, so probs going low key on the reservations.

Could always check for that last minute Noma cancellation. But maybe you could call some of the big places day of — could have had people’s flights getting delayed or cancelled.

Noma was the best meal I've ever had. Just completely ridiculous from start to finish.

There's a crazy spiral cathedral you can climb pretty close to Christiania....Church of Our Savior. It has a great view of that part of town and it's kind of freaky. I've spent a few nights at Mojos if you're looking for some music.....always seems to be a good time. Saw a Danish rockabilly band sing Ring of Fire and it was pure awesomeness. Very hot and smokey in there though.

Back