• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannity downplaying the seriousness of Coronavirus and Lindsey just playing along. At this point, I think it’s undeniable they are directly going to lead unnecessary deaths.

Jazz vs Thunder game just got canceled because Rudy Gobert tested positive

I heard they are quarantining the teams in the arena? NBA is suspending its season.

My goddamn in-laws are going to catch this and die because they’re both over 70 with health conditions and one still smokes, and they watch Fox News exclusively and cannot be convinced that there is anything to be concerned about in all this.

No need to worry. After his shit address tonight they are all in on dear benevolent leader stepping up to the plate and being presidential with this comprehensive and competent response and plan.

The NBA is just plotting against Trump.

ESPN put up a graphic of the Jazz’ last two weeks of games and it sent a shiver down my spine. I don’t even want to think about how many people an NBA player comes into contact with over two weeks over 4+ different cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back