• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking 43% approval is just...wow. I guess that really is the baseline that will support this moron no matter how much of a failure and and danger he is to this country.

It won't be real for them until the dead start piling up and it includes people they've known all their lives.

I’m sure the CDC was just sitting around assuming a pandemic wouldn’t happen

Fucking 43% approval is just...wow. I guess that really is the baseline that will support this moron no matter how much of a failure and and danger he is to this country.

It won't be real for them until the dead start piling up and it includes people they've known all their lives.

It's the [Democrats', foreigners', Obama's, Clinton's, people of color's, the deep state's, media's] fault.

Coronavirus / Bad Flu 69 !!

What is there to even approve of regarding Donald’s handling? What has the administration actually done that wasn’t totally botched? I’ll even let him take credit for “banning” (limiting) flights from China a few weeks ago. Beyond that he hasn’t come close to adequately providing testing or a concrete plan for future scenarios. He called this a democratic hoax perpetuated by the liberal media within the last two weeks. He’s making public health policy decisions based on what he believes will help his re-election chances. He botched a prepared primetime speech to the nation requiring his administration to walk back or clarify several different aspects of what he said. I mean even if the end result is the virus doesn’t become very widespread (seemingly a vanishing hope as each day passes) the process has been fairly indefensible and inept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back