• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank

So she was a circus clown.
:rimshot:

me and my wife were happy for 25 years, then we met.

47254.jpg

If you read the youtube comments people are convinced that she was trying to get away from someone and then is held at gunpoint :squint:

It is obvious that she pushed all the buttons one at a time. I think there are sensors in the panels that will prevents it from being fooled into thinking it is supposed to stop at each floor. I'm guessing it just locks up at that point. Maybe it is buzzing an alarm that that's why she is looking out the door. It looks like she is talking to someone out there. Maybe she is talking to a passer by saying something about the buzzer or that the elevator is stuck.

They have cameras in the elevator, which makes it pretty safe to assume they have cameras on all their exits. How did staff not do a full search of the building once they realized she was still there? Or did they not bother to view security footage? It seems a number of things went completely wrong there.

Not the best choice of places to stay in LA:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-of-los-angeles-hotel-is-missing-tourist?lite

The single-room-occupancy hotel has an unusual history. "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez, who was found guilty of 14 slayings in the 1980s, lived on the 14th floor for several months in 1985. And international serial killer Jack Unterweger is suspected of murdering three prostitutes during the time he lived there in 1991. He killed himself in jail in 1994.

In 1962, a female occupant jumped out of one the hotel's windows, killing herself and a pedestrian on whom she landed.

"but guests checking in Tuesday were told not to drink it"

why are they letting "guests" continue to check in to a crime scene?

Not the best choice of places to stay in LA:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-of-los-angeles-hotel-is-missing-tourist?lite

The single-room-occupancy hotel has an unusual history. "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez, who was found guilty of 14 slayings in the 1980s, lived on the 14th floor for several months in 1985. And international serial killer Jack Unterweger is suspected of murdering three prostitutes during the time he lived there in 1991. He killed himself in jail in 1994.

In 1962, a female occupant jumped out of one the hotel's windows, killing herself and a pedestrian on whom she landed.

Was this guy her neighbor?

500full.jpg

Back