• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corrupt Pruitt resigns

Goes to show that Trump has zero tolerance for swamp monsters.

Whatever. Would have happened months ago in a normal admin. Somebody else will take up the mantle of fucking the environment for corporate benefit and cheating tax payers.

Last edited:
It will be hard, but I'm sure Trump will find a way to find a successor who is just as unqualified to head EPA.

Once Fox News started calling for him to be fired, it was only a matter of time.

It will be hard, but I'm sure Trump will find a way to find a successor who is just as unqualified to head EPA.

This is true.

I guess his wife really needed his help to run that CFA franchise

It reads like a letter written to a cult leader by a follower who's been kicked out but wants to stay.

As a Christian, it is nauseating that corrupt pond-scum like Pruitt can serve a whole year leading a major Federal agency while engaging in blatant graft, and then claim on the way out that he was "blessing" the President who was appointed by God. With public examples of hyper-hypocritical "Christians" like this, it's no wonder American religiosity is at an all-time low.

It reads like a letter written to a cult leader by a follower who's been kicked out but wants to stay.

As a Christian, it is nauseating that corrupt pond-scum like Pruitt can serve a whole year leading a major Federal agency while engaging in blatant graft, and then claim on the way out that he was "blessing" the President who was appointed by God. With public examples of hyper-hypocritical "Christians" like this, it's no wonder American religiosity is at an all-time low.

I think this is just exposing American Christianity for what it has become. This is the fruit of a tree that was planted many years ago, and whose roots have grown deep in our culture.

When you look at some of our glaring problems in comparison to what many would consider our peers in Europe we get to also deal with the unique problem of crazy American Christianity. Like climate change, fuck that the earth is 6000 years olds and god would just fix things if they got too bad. Science learning, nope didn’t get the memo that religion and science coexists everywhere else, I didn’t come from no damn monkey, creationism or bust!

When you look at some of our glaring problems in comparison to what many would consider our peers in Europe we get to also deal with the unique problem of crazy American Christianity. Like climate change, fuck that the earth is 6000 years olds and god would just fix things if they got too bad. Science learning, nope didn’t get the memo that religion and science coexists everywhere else, I didn’t come from no damn monkey, creationism or bust!

maybe there was something to England kicking the Pilgrims out

Back