• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corruption at The FBI Must Be Dealt With

You fucking trollbaits have your toes squarely on the Russian party line. Amazing how quickly you russian cucks have turned on American law enforcement agencies, and the Republican-led FBI. Putin's whores, the lot of you. Seriously, you guys are legit traitors.

vacuum lube, swampanista

'ol dumbfuck Lec posting op-eds as if it's news just like his protege. kinda cute

I guess this thread is as good as any to be Lectro's playground. Board up the windows and keep a 50' perimeter, sane people.

'ol dumbfuck Lec posting op-eds as if it's news just like his protege. kinda cute

Exhibit A of the retrograde Leftwing Cynical Asshole whose argument is to never learn and name call.

Being an erstwhile Leftwing Cynical Asshole myself I know exactly how to communicate with these troglodyte Farthumpers in that special way they understand so well.

not learn? i'm learning so much about the Right's vision for this planet just reading your posts

not learn? i'm learning so much about the Right's vision for this planet just reading your posts

Anybody so profoundly ignorant as to greet the world as if they had a “vision” for the planet deserves a 🤦‍♂️ next to their name. You sir,are a moron of rare caliber and frankly ought to be regarded as dangerous.

It’s a solid vision of distracting rubes like lectro as they pillage earth and society for all it’s worth.

You fucking trollbaits have your toes squarely on the Russian party line. Amazing how quickly you russian cucks have turned on American law enforcement agencies, and the Republican-led FBI. Putin's whores, the lot of you. Seriously, you guys are legit traitors.

We will be sure that you are the first one in the gulag to be shot,you deranged fuck

We will be sure that you are the first one in the gulag to be shot,you deranged fuck

republicans: we should imprison and murder people we disagree with - no wonder they're snuggling up to Russia!

republicans: we should imprison and murder people we disagree with - no wonder they're snuggling up to Russia!

You are unhinged from reality.Your moorings to any sense of reason have come undone in the wake of Donald J Trump having become your President in these United States. We will overlook your derangement and loss of bearings and will be patient with you as we ease you into the light of understanding.

Again, I'm really impressed with how similar Lectro and the President's methods of discourse seem to be.

You are unhinged from reality.Your moorings to any sense of reason have come undone in the wake of Donald J Trump having become your President in these United States. We will overlook your derangement and loss of bearings and will be patient with you as we ease you into the light of understanding.

meanwhile, lectro is unhinged from the post he made 9 minutes before this one

Again, I'm really impressed with how similar Lectro and the President's methods of discourse seem to be.

Its okay lads.We can see the intense pain you are in..denial has been swept and you are still in the throes of anger.

But we have time and therefore can show gentle patience over these next 7 years..

Don’t be too hard on yourselves. Change is hard and little comes by way of Hope.

Back