• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cotton Bowl Thread

Gus is such a dumb ass. I know the kicker tanked that FG, but you don't need two TDs there. God, I hate him.

Man, this bowl has gone downhill. The ESPN radio update on NCAA 12 includes the annoying chick saying "Raise your hand if you knew there was a college football game tonight? Put your hand down." I heard it a few times and it didn't register that it was the Cotton Bowl what used to be the best non-BCS bowl.

Man, this bowl has gone downhill. The ESPN radio update on NCAA 12 includes the annoying chick saying "Raise your hand if you knew there was a college football game tonight? Put your hand down." I heard it a few times and it didn't register that it was the Cotton Bowl what used to be the best non-BCS bowl.

Just a few years ago if was great - I think maybe it was ole miss and Texas? Anyway, this is a random ass night for this game.

Sadly, we've gotten conditioned to thinking "If it's not on ESPN, it's not a bowl game."

I don't see any problem with the game being on Fox. Bigger problem is the game being on the Friday night before NFL playoffs... dumb.

Yeah. Last night probably would have been better. Or maybe Saturday afternoon right before the playoffs, but a noon or 11 am bowl kickoff would suck.

not a dumb decision at all to go for it on that first drive since KSU, at best will get it where you left it and has a one-dimensional offense. I'm actually more impressed with KSU for losing by less than they did. They have no comeback ability. A lot of heart, but their QB can't throw when it comes down to it. Two most overrated teams in the country gave us a nice game tonight. If KSU hadn't been down 10-0 before giving up a first down, it would've been a more interesting game.

It used to be considered one of the 4 premier bowls with the Sugar, Orange and Cotton. Those were the equivalents to the BCS bowls.

Back