• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could this be our first conference road win???

dstanleywfu

Reaction score
Granted, BC just came off a 1 point loss to Duke, but I think after the FSU win this is another game where wake can come out and prove to us and themselves they can win. Even if its to a next to last place team a win is a win, especially if you need it as badly as us. As long we bully their big men and have stellar bench play like we did at FSU I think we have a shot.. Any thoughts or is this just a pipe dream for wake winning on the road this season?

Well wake was underdogs against FSU and look what happened. granted it was at home, but BC is much worse than FSU is and we have already beaten BC once

In the prophetic words of the musical geniuses that comprised Styx:

"You're foolin' yourself if you don't believe it
You're kidding yourself if you don't believe it
Get up, get back on your feet
You're the one they can't beat and you know it
Come on, let's see what you've got
Just take your best shot and don't blow it"

We are going to get hammer-fucked. I predict 75-48.

If we win [Redacted] will only be what, 42 games under .500 or so on the road in conference games at his last 2 gigs?

ehh i wouldnt say that much if we do loss.. if devin can bully their big men like he did last game we have a shot.. we just have to keep them from making 3's and we should have a close game.. lets just see if good deacs of bad deacs come to play tonight

We are not a road team, but do have a strong feeling that we are about to hear another moral victory speech.

I would rate our chances slim to none, closer to none. We don't seem to be able to shoot, rebound or play defense of any kind on the road. Tough to win under those circumstances.

Back