• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

couple of good golf finishes yesterday

DownEastDeac

Reaction score
Rickie wins in Abu Dhabi and The Duff takes a playoff somedamnwhere in California. With the Deacs tanking and only 1 football game remaining, I'm hoping for more of the same on the Tour leading up to The Masters.

Rickie wins in Abu Dhabi and The Duff takes a playoff somedamnwhere in California. With the Deacs tanking and only 1 football game remaining, I'm hoping for more of the same on the Tour leading up to The Masters.

Rickie is the first professional golfer to win in high tops!

Not a Ricky fan, but Abu Dhabi is a good field and good win. Caught the Hope playoff this a.m. on TGC. Great par by Duff on the 1st playoff hole to stay alive and nice win for him after a very quiet 2015. Haas had a nice week there as well.

Dufner pretty much pulled that win out of his ass. Up and down from the rocks on 17 for par. Up and down from 100 yards on the first playoff hole for a par to keep the playoff going.

He's putting really well right now. I think his mind is finally clear following his divorce.

Dufner pretty much pulled that win out of his ass. Up and down from the rocks on 17 for par. Up and down from 100 yards on the first playoff hole for a par to keep the playoff going.

He's putting really well right now. I think his mind is finally clear following his divorce.

The putting aspect is what caught my eye this week. He's hot with the flat stick and when he gets that going he's always been in pretty good shape.

What is the story there? Bad ankles I hope and not an awful fashion statement with the elastic at the bottom of the pants.

Fashion.

Keegan Bradley wears Jordan high tops. Jordan trolled him about it on twitter after KG took some serious money off him in a match.

Also interesting to see Phil playing well. Made a big swing change - coming into the tournament he didn't have much confidence that it was ready to go yet. He was absolutely striping it down the middle - especially with his driver. Looked like he was really struggling down the stretch last year, thought this might be the start of a steady decline for him. Instead comes out firing.

Fashion.

Keegan Bradley wears Jordan high tops. Jordan trolled him about it on twitter after KG took some serious money off him in a match.
Gotta imagine the match was a Bears Club. Last time I played there saw both of them. Keegan at the range with his coach, MJ on the course in his pimped out golf cart, music going, and cigars you could smell half across the course.

Gotta imagine the match was a Bears Club. Last time I played there saw both of them. Keegan at the range with his coach, MJ on the course in his pimped out golf cart, music going, and cigars you could smell half across the course.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me. It's brutal, right?

Heard some crazy match stories.

There was some noise that Jordan was going to build his own course in that area because his fast pace and other groups not letting him play through enough... or something like that :p

Is this going to be the official tour thread since there isn't one yet?

Is this going to be the official tour thread since there isn't one yet?

Sure, why not.

Have 3 of my favorite courses to watch on tour the next 4 weeks - Torrey, Pebble and Riviera.

Yeah this is always a fun start to the season with some classic tracks.

Back