• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Courtney Love is an inarticulate moron

Not sure which was in more danger of falling out - her boobs or that dude's penis.

But did she kill Kurt?

I didn't know she was so anti Dave Grohl. Mostly because I don't pay attention to her at all and watching that vid was the first I've seen of her probably since I saw the Larry Flynt movie when it came out. It seems the years have done nothing to make her more appealing.

"I own Nirvana with my daughter [Frances Bean]," Love explains in the interview. "Because of tax reasons I have to give that money to my sister, Kim Cobain, and [Kurt's mother] Wendy Cobain. Dave makes five million a show... why the fuck, then, does he have a Nirvana Inc. credit card and I don't?" Love goes on to accuse Grohl of purchasing an Aston Martin while Kurt's mother and sister freeze under the bridge that Kurt sang about in the Nevermind track "Something in the Way."

"I own Nirvana with my daughter [Frances Bean]," Love explains in the interview. "Because of tax reasons I have to give that money to my sister, Kim Cobain, and [Kurt's mother] Wendy Cobain. Dave makes five million a show... why the fuck, then, does he have a Nirvana Inc. credit card and I don't?" Love goes on to accuse Grohl of purchasing an Aston Martin while Kurt's mother and sister freeze under the bridge that Kurt sang about in the Nevermind track "Something in the Way."

If she is giving that money to his mother and sister, why are they freezing under a bridge?

There was much of that clip that just didn't make sense. I guess that's to be expected of her.

Back