• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 bankruptcies

from an urban planning perspective, these giant malls and all the suburban office parks that have already become albatrosses for many municipalities are gonna become a national nightmare

Here locally they were just gearing up for a $1B “town center” development in RTP that was supposed to bring real density and live/work/play infrastructure to the park. Can’t see that proceeding in its previously planned form.

Just read a Wall Street Journal article that said JC Penney hasn’t recorded an annual profit in 9 years. So actually impressive that they are still in business somehow.

COVID-19 is going to finish off what time, innovation, and Millennials already killed.

Just read a Wall Street Journal article that said JC Penney hasn’t recorded an annual profit in 9 years. So actually impressive that they are still in business somehow.

What about the numbers for Penney's?

Northgate Mall? Used to go there all the time back in the carefree early 90s and early 00s.

Lol. That was the worst mall I think I've ever been in. Coach K's daughter got robbed and had her car stolen there in the parking lot in 1994. I was in the parking lot there and saw these two dudes run out of the Sears chasing a guy on a bike like he stole something. The Harris Teeter there had ashtrays at the end of the aisles.

Back