• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID-19 Mafia - 4/6 start (SIGN UP CLOSED)

If you think you're in, check the player list in the OP, plzkthx.

Looks like a couple of Terps are trying to start up accounts here to play. Parlay and Beads. Anyone know a mod that can help expedite?

Looks like a couple of Terps are trying to start up accounts here to play. Parlay and Beads. Anyone know a mod that can help expedite?

Nice. We just need Smiley, Hammer, and SLT and we'll have the band back together.

So this is peak mafia enthusiasm, right? It’s like mid-April in baseball.

Nice. We just need Smiley, Hammer, and SLT and we'll have the band back together.

SLT got AA’ed for missed votes while posting all over other threads on The Suque last week. Do not want. I’ll try to get Smiley but doubt it.

Parlay and beads want to play.

Who do I need to talk to around here to get a mod to approve parlay’s account?

Thank you!! 7 years or so away has made me a bit of an idiot.

Emotional voting is a thing. There's nothing you can do about it.

My vote for you will be made completely rationally. The game will be more enjoyable if you aren't playing in it, at least until you change your ways with the stupid dick, gay, and/or mom jokes. It's time to leave middle school jokes behind, don't you think?

Back