• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

That guy's bird facts suck. I read his feed, there was only one bird tweet.

Kind of surprised bird people even use Twitter. “Tweets” are egregious bird cultural appropriation.

I know that we've always had nutty, batshit crazy people in this country, but it does seem as if Trump's election in 2016 really opened Pandora's Box regarding these types of people. They just seem to be coming out of the woodwork now - they've gone mainstream.

PBS Frontline had a pretty good episode on the missed opportunities to slow or stop the spread of Covid-19 a yesr ago.

And principals I used to work with and respected were defending it on the facebook.

We are right now at about 25 million documented COVID cases and 25 million that have received at least their first vaccination in the US. 450,000 people have died of COVID and 2 have died after the vaccine (and those two cases are very questionable whether they are related to the vaccine).

Promising update from Israel

It really is. I guess it is mainly driven by kids not going to school, but the large number that received the flu vaccine this year, plus masking and social distancing of everyone, also helped.

Back