• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 Camp today through Wednesday.

Rooster

Reaction score
My son attended the CP3 basketball camp at the Gateway YWCA today and had an absolute blast! It was fun, instructive, and well organized. Great job by CP and the camp organizers.

My son said that CP asked the group where he went to college and then personally made any camper wearing a non-Wake, non-West Forsyth, or non-Clippers shirt or jersey turn it inside out. Absolutely love it!

CP continues to invest in his community - thanks to him and the staff. I wish I could attend!

My son attended the CP3 basketball camp at the Gateway YWCA today and had an absolute blast! It was fun, instructive, and well organized. Great job by CP and the camp organizers.

My son said that CP asked the group where he went to college and then personally made any camper wearing a non-Wake, non-West Forsyth, or non-Clippers shirt or jersey turn it inside out. Absolutely love it!

CP continues to invest in his community - thanks to him and the staff. I wish I could attend!

This is awesome.

CP3 picked that one up from Skip ... at his camps anyone wearing rival ACC shirts were required to turn them inside out before continuing.

^ I heard only NC guards were Zo Brown and Seth Curry.

I know CJ is in LA visiting Ari but were Madison and Codi really not there? I can't imagine Aaron not being there either.

i thought these camps always used the players on the team as counselors. is that incorrect?

i thought these camps always used the players on the team as counselors. is that incorrect?

The schools use the players for the WFU camps but the CP3 camp isnt the same or associated with WFU to my knowledge.

Last edited:
The schools use the players for the WFU camps but the CP3 camp isnt the same or associated with WFU to my knowledge.

Yeah - this is the local kids camp for 8-14 year olds.

Yeah - this is the local kids camp for 8-14 year olds.

He has two camps every year the camp that ended today for anyone that wants to attend for a fee. He also has the CP3 Elite Guard Camp for the top High School and College Guards from around the nation (Invitation only) no charge. Seth Curry and N.C. State's Lorenzo Brown were the only ACC Representative.

Link to elite camp video

Wasn't CP3's Elite Camp the camp where he and Harrison Barnes went 1 vs 1 at the end of the week and CP made Barnes look silly? I think that video was posted last year but if anyone has it, I'd love to watch it again.

not sure how i missed that. guess i can blame it one bzz fatigue. i just assumed he messed things up somehow.

Back