• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 developing sitcom on life growing up in NC

Will someone play Reff as the guy who is the butt of all the jokes?

Who will play this guy?

rjkarl.gif

Out yourself for posrep, O maker of the "two and a half years" tag.

No, BUTT there will be an RJ professing that Reggie Bush is the greatest NFL player of all time and that Kobe is still in the Top 5 of active NBA basketball players.

No, BUTT there will be an RJ professing that Reggie Bush is the greatest NFL player of all time and that Kobe is still in the Top 5 of active NBA basketball players.

Love that you used "butt" there instead of "but". Butt's not a conjunction! Butt's where poop comes from! That's exactly the type of unexpected humor we're looking for over here at the Chris Paul sitcom (I'm a PA). Please send me any spec scripts you have and we'll be in touch.

See, we need some more diversity in our joke making operation, because right now, all our humor is based on doppelgangers. Chris can't enough doppelganger jokes. Every single actor plays two characters: one regular guy and one guy with glasses. It's super-funny (as you can imagine), but to be completely honest with you, it's really getting in the way of developing coherent plotlines. We can't stop though, we just can't get enough doppelgangers. No matter how hard we try to abstain, we doppelgang and doppelgang. We'll start with a doppelganger-less script and then 3 hours into shooting, we're out at lenscrafters getting the goddamn extras fitted for fucking frames. It's a shit show. We had one actor who wore glasses regularly, so he had to take them off to be his own doppelganger, and the fucking guy walked into a wall and got concussed (we left it in though, pretty funny actually). I honestly don't know how we can continue to do this. Nothing makes any sense anymore. But we love doppelgangers too much to do it any other way.

So you see where I'm at here? We need people like you, sir. We need jokes like the "butt" joke. And we need you to bring your own pair of glasses. Talk to you soon. God bless.

Back